5 Fennwood Drive, Atherton
Cape Cod-Style Home on a Private Cul-de-Sac
Property’s square footage — 6,080 square feet
Main Residence— 4,770 square feet
Guest house — 590 square feet
Garage — 720 square feet
Lot size: 36,406 square foot lot
5 bedrooms (plus an additional office that could be used as a first floor bedroom) in main home
6 bathrooms in main house
One bedroom and one-bathroom guest house
This charming home with an East Coast aesthetic is ideal for both entertaining and everyday life.
– Formal entry with formal living room that features windows to front and back yards, and adjacent sun room.
– Formal office with built-in cabinetry and views to backyard
– A second office with built-ins on this floor with adjacent full bathroom can also be used as a first floor bedroom
– Dining room with built-ins and views to the front yard
– Kitchen/Sitting Room/Family Room with flexible space for casual dining and seating options. These areas have French doors that open onto the backyard and skylights and two fireplaces.
– Rec room next to the kitchen is ideal as a homework room, game room, or casual family gathering spot.
– Laundry/mud room is conveniently located off the detached garage and offers a full bathroom, built-in cabinetry and ample counter space
– Primary suite with a fireplace and views to the front yard and also offers a marble bathroom with double vanities.
– 3 additional en-suite bedrooms plus a fourth bedroom
-Guest house with full bathroom, full kitchen, and flexible bedroom/living/dining area
-Pool (chlorine) with adjacent spa
-Landscaped grounds with a gazebo, walking paths, sprawling lawn, as well as a well for irrigation
– Brick hardscape offering extensive outdoor patio areas as well as a built-in outdoor entertaining area featuring a BBQ, fireplace, and sink area.
– Custom gazebo in front yard
Additional features of the property:
– 2-car garage with built-in cabinetry
– Back-up natural gas generator
– All house alarm