Recently updated stunning East-Coast style traditional shingle home located on one of Atherton’s most desirable streets.
The main house features 4 bedrooms and three and one half bathrooms. Additionally, there is a guest house with a full bathroom, living area, and bedroom/exercise studio. A loft-style room is located above the garage and guest house.
Features of the Home:
- Living room with high ceilings, views to the front yard and a fireplace. This light-filled room has nearly floor to ceiling windows as well as doors to a private garden.
- Office with built-in cabinetry and box beam ceiling
- Dining room with adjacent wet bar and easy access to kitchen
- Update chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, Viking range, Thermador oven and warming drawer, Thermador microwave, two Miele dishwashers, two sinks plus an additional Sub-Zero wine refrigerator and bar sink. The kitchen also offers a bar seating as well as a large informal dining area.
- Adjacent family room with a fireplace and doors to the backyard and entertaining patios
- Second floor has four bedrooms total. Three bedrooms (one is ensuite) all have ample natural light and generously-sized closets.
- The Primary suite was recently reconfigured to offer a more usable layout. The bedroom features a fireplace as well as a balcony with expansive views of the entire property. The updated bathroom is a spa-like retreat and multiple walk-in closets offer extensive storage.
- Basement—this space is ideal for gathering or entertaining with space for ample seating, gaming, and a large wine cellar.
- Guest house has updated kitchen and bathroom with a laundry area. The kitchen offers a Dacor refrigerator and freezer, Gaggenau steam oven and cooktop. The kitchen cabinetry offers a ‘touch to open’ feature that makes the space functional and easy to use. The living area has a fireplace and doors that open to the sprawling grounds.
- The property’s expansive grounds have irrigated artificial turf, a tennis court with additional pickleball lines, pool and spa, and raised beds for plantings. A built-in BBQ is ideal for outdoor entertaining.